A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Are you up to the challenge?

I was challenged to post a map of Canada, to see if others around the world could fill in the names of the provinces and territories.  So here it is:

What do you think?  Are you up for it?

In a couple of days, I’ll share the answers.

Happy puzzle!              Blessings, Peg

3 comments:

  1. Well, I know where BC is. And Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I got them all correct. At first I had two reversed - but changed them before I looked at a map with names. Not the same challenge as the US map - even for US citizens - who don't always get the states correct.

    One of the stories I've heard is that a man was ordering Olympics tickets and his address was in New Mexico - that lady taking the order - the headquarters for the tickets was in New York - kept trying to explain that they didn't send tickets to foreign countries. The man insisted that New Mexico was a state - but she was persistent - she would NOT send tickets to a foreign country. So much for knowledge of the US states by some US citizens. He had to call back and order from another representative who knew that New Mexico was indeed part of the US.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so blew the US challenge that I'm having Nunavut this time. Ha-ha! (I do know this one!)

    ReplyDelete